Gift ideas.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my new security cameras caught a cockroach laying down graffiti on my wall. Yep, I spent the weekend giving police the DVD's I burned of the crime. Broad daylight. It's been turned over to a detective by police for investigation. I'm certain I will be getting a call from police the roach has been identified and will be picked up if He has not already. He owes me 500 bucks in damages as the city attorney's office will prosecute him and make him pay retribution. Funny, the police want to know if I really will go through with prosecution. They question I may be afraid of retribution when in fact I have enough firepower and potatoes here to line up the entire gang and put the hurt on them they will neva 4get.

bwahahahahaha! I had a cat like that. I tied it up in tow sack and buried it up to it's neck. Then skidded my bike with the brakes locked over it's head before I threw it in the river.

I'm kidding. I'm only kidding. I do play with fire and find myself surprising the occasional unexpecting cockroach on occasion.

Edit for special effects. Meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.