[SOLVED] Gigabyte aorus Radeon Rx 580 green screen

Aug 13, 2018
Yes my gigabyte aorus Radeon Rx 580 keeps randomly going green screen and GPU drivers are up to date and chipset drivers are up to date so don't tell my drivers are outdated because they are all up to date CPU ryzen 7 2700 motherboard gigabyte aorus b450 pro wifi ram Corsair lpx vengeance ddr4 3200 megahertz 4x 8gb sticks
Nvme SSD gigabyte 1tb
Psu Corsair rm1000x 80 plus gold

What's causing this green screen sense my driver's are up to date and I have the latest drivers installed

Solution
Typically a screen going a solid color is pointing to a failing GPU.

We can test a few other things, though. Download and install MEMTEST86 to a USB and run a few passes. This will take many hours. Report back with results.
Aug 13, 2018
No can not rma and it should not be dying it's only 18 months old and it's hooked up by hdmi cable don't have another system to install it in or monitor to hook it up to I need help fixing the problem not telling my 18 month old GPU is dying come someone help me actually fix the problem here instead of telling me my GPU is dying

No can not rma and it should not be dying it's only 18 months old and it's hooked up by hdmi cable don't have another system to install it in or monitor to hook it up to I need help fixing the problem not telling my 18 month old GPU is dying come someone help me actually fix the problem here instead of telling me my GPU is dying
What do you want? Someone replied with something to test and you can't do it.

Try a different HDMI cable.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Unplug it from the wall, waiting 10 minutes and plug it back in.

Try a full install of Windows.