Question GIGABYTE B650 AORUS Elite AX ICE

Aug 28, 2024
need any help, if possible, newly build with B650 arouse Elite AX ICE mother board, fan, CPU all running, no display, RAM ERROR light red. removed CPU, RAM and Q-Flash BIOS to F-31 unable to verify no display. still no display and error light still red after leaving it running for 2 hrs.
Spec,
Motherboard GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX ICE
CPU: AMD 7800X3D
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-FORCE delta RGB DDR 5 6000MHZ only instill 1, 16 GB on A2 slot

MEMOFLEX

Distinguished
My advice would be to try a different RAM slots but also check to make sure you have not overtightened the CPU cooler / mounted it evenly as this can often throw up RAM errors.

Edit : I would also try the other memory stick just for a sense check

Aug 28, 2024
My advice would be to try a different RAM slots but also check to make sure you have not overtightened the CPU cooler / mounted it evenly as this can often throw up RAM errors.

Edit : I would also try the other memory stick just for a sense check
Try Gskill Trident Z5 NEO RGB series and Corsair vengeance RGB with same result. put it on slot A2, B1 and B2 on separated try still same.

Reactions: MEMOFLEX
Aug 28, 2024
I take you are confident the BIOS update was successful?

Have you tried resetting the CMOS on the motherboard?

Edit : are you using a discrete GPU or the CPU igpu?
I do think BIOS updated are successful, I follow YouTube instructions step-by-step, and it turn it off after 6-9 minutes of running BIOS updated, I took out the 5v battery on Monther board and shut off power after BOIS reboot before reconnecting CPU and RAM. using Mother Board HDMI port instead of GPU card after first couple unsuccessful boot, fear it may damage the GPU.