GIGABYTE GA-B250M-DS3H or ASROCK B250M-HDV?

Feb 18, 2018
Hello Guys, So title says it all. I know it depends on what kind of connectors/ports i need and both of them actually have all the basic ones i need but let me explain myself and i'd appriciate your opinion. First of all I'm not planning to spend more than £60 as I'm building a budget gaming pc and the gigabyte costs £57 & asrock cost £54 which is under my budget. Other main config: gtx 1060 6gb ssc, i5 7500 & Cooler Master G550M PSU(yet to buy).

I'm gonno use 2x8gb DDR4 ram. gigabyte has 4 ram slots where asrock has only 2. Of course it's fine for now. I'm worrying if 16gb will be enough for next 4 years? If i get asrock & if i have to upgrade my RAM near future, it will cause some trouble as I'll have to replace both 8gb to 16gb where for gigabyte I can just add 2 more 8gb. ??? and My case (nzxt s340) has 2 case fan & Asrock supports 2 case fan & gigabyte supports only 1 case fan. I know I can use splitters(£6+ more) but I'm new to building and don't wanna go through much hassle (if any).??? Both of them have all the other connectors that I'd need.

Which one of these would be better for me (GA-B250M-DS3H or ASROCK B250M-HDV), (more future proof)?? Or can you suggest any better one under £60? Thank you. :)

16gb of RAM will be more than enough for the forseeable future. So I would not worry about the DIMM slots. For those budget boards I would just buy the cheapest one you can find. If all things are equal, I would go Gigabyte but that is because I have not had issues with their products in the past.