[SOLVED] Gigabyte GTX 1060 3gb, Black screen and fans 100%

May 8, 2020
So I bought a Gigabyte GTX 1060 3gb and I have noticed that in some games the temps can reach almost 82°C. And while i was playing Shadow Warrior 2 the gpu just stopped sending signal and its fans went to 100%, only holding down the power button and restarting pc helps. I have checked the 12v in BIOS and it says 11.93 stable. I have a 500w PSU and maybe that's the problem. I have run a Unigine Heaven benchmark and it worked fine except for almost 80°C after almost 30min. Also my card is connected with a 6+2pin (the card only needs 6pin so the 2 pin is just dangling near) if that matters. I also noticed that if i undervolt the core a little in Afterburner the black screen in Shadow Warrior 2 seem to appear later.

As far I haven't found the solution so I would really appreciate if any of you guys would help.
And I am sorry if that's a beginner question, but basically I am a begginer.

Solution
Ok, so actually it was probably some Bitcoin digging crap that was just running in the background and it went on full power when I was playing games so it wouldn't look suspicious that my GPU is under load when doing nothing. Yesterday I just simply run a deep scan in AVG Antivirus, then I removed the files that it suggested and voila. Today I played Shadow Warrior 2 on full settings and it kept a cool 68-70 C and not even once I got the no signal problem. So if any of you guys have the same problem I would suggest checking your PC for viruses
May 8, 2020
Ok, so actually it was probably some Bitcoin digging crap that was just running in the background and it went on full power when I was playing games so it wouldn't look suspicious that my GPU is under load when doing nothing. Yesterday I just simply run a deep scan in AVG Antivirus, then I removed the files that it suggested and voila. Today I played Shadow Warrior 2 on full settings and it kept a cool 68-70 C and not even once I got the no signal problem. So if any of you guys have the same problem I would suggest checking your PC for viruses

Solution