[SOLVED] Gigabyte x470 ultra gaming

Oct 7, 2019
So I upgraded my pc and got
Aorus x470 ultra gaming
G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)
Ryzen 7 2700x
samsung ssd 500 gb 970 evo plus
It was all going smoothly at first but after 1-2 days of installing my games I get BSOD after 1-2 hours of playing sometimes and sometimes when i try to log in. I saw in motherboard's website that it doesnt have my ram in the supported list but has one similar to it could it be that's the problem? (also i disabled XMP in bios and havent had a crush since)

Solution
I've disabled X.M.P. from bios since 2 days and haven't crushed since. Is that the problem only? My motherboard can't handle 3200mhz and so it bugs out? Or it could be that the drivers are outtaded? Also thank you for taking time to respond to me i appreciate it
It could be a variety of things, usually RAM should run at the rated speed, but it's hard to pinpoint what could be causing instability.
It can even be faulty RAM, which memtest can usually find if you run it.

It can be the XMP profile being too generous or not generous enough with voltages etc.
Driver conflicts, you name it!

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I have run the dump file and you can see the full report here: https://pste.eu/p/arfR.html

Summary of findings:
BugCheck 50
Probably caused by : win32kfull.sys ( win32kfull!StoreQMessage+3a )

Bugcheck Description:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
"This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced. Typically the memory address is wrong or the memory address is pointing at freed memory.

A page fault occurs when virtual memory pages cannot be correctly translated into physical memory. Depending on how the hardware and OS deal with a page fault and why the page fault occurs, will vary the stop error that might be encountered."

About your bugcheck:
"Bug check 0x50 can be caused by the installation of a faulty system service or faulty driver code. Antivirus software can also trigger this error, as can a corrupted NTFS volume.

It could also occur after the installation of faulty hardware or in the event of failure of installed hardware (usually related to defective RAM, be it main memory, L2 RAM cache, or video RAM)."

I would highly advise you to view the full report above, as this will contain much more detail as to the bugcheck and modules running at the time.

Some things to consider:
  • If you are running an overclock or XMP/DOCP, remove it for now.
  • I suspect these are out of date so I would update these first:

rzendpt.sys15/10/2015RazerRazer RzEndPt driver
rzudd.sys15/10/2015RazerRazer Rzudd Engine Driver

amdpsp.sys05/06/2017AMDAMD Chipset Driver

And this could be also:
e1i65x64.sys11/06/2018IntelIntel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver

Oct 7, 2019
I've disabled X.M.P. from bios since 2 days and haven't crushed since. Is that the problem only? My motherboard can't handle 3200mhz and so it bugs out? Or it could be that the drivers are outtaded? Also thank you for taking time to respond to me i appreciate it

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
It could be a variety of things, usually RAM should run at the rated speed, but it's hard to pinpoint what could be causing instability.
It can even be faulty RAM, which memtest can usually find if you run it.

It can be the XMP profile being too generous or not generous enough with voltages etc.
Driver conflicts, you name it!

Solution