Question Gigabyte z390i Aorus Wifi Pro Fan Setup BIOS Help

Exterminator1

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2014
This Question i feel could go into either the cooling section aswell but since im dealing withnthe fans and the bios i figured i would post it here

So First the Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390i Aorus Pro Wifi

CPU: Intel I7 9700k {not overclocked}

Heatsink: Noctua NH-12Ls

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16

SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive

PSU: SilverStone Technology 700W,SFX-L

GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 Windforce

Case: Lian Li TU150.

Case Fans: 4x Scythe Kaze--Jyuni Db 120mm slip stream.

So everything boots up correctly with the computer but for some reason the 2 bottom intake fans and the 1 front fan will spin up and then quit working . the CPU and Exhaust Fans work but the exhaust fan is super loud. i have both the exhaust fan and CPU fan connecteed through a splitter and the 2 bottoms fans are connected with a splitter. the front intake fan is connected directly to a fan header.

Ive went into the BIOS and messed around with the fan settings and it helps a bit but then it just reverts back to the 3 chasis fans just not working again. the cpu and exhaust still work.

i made a video aswell to maybe convey better what im trying to say.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_KfmKfsuo

any help would be appreciated im at my wits end on what to do next.

Exterminator1

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2014
just wanted to post and update this in here if anyone ever has this issue. Found out the cause for me was the scythe kaze-jyuni 120mm 1700rpm fans just would not work except for the one connected to the CPU header via a splitter. decided to try hooking up some coolermaster fans for the sake of trying it and they worked and stayed running. ordered some noctua fans hoping they work