Gigabyte's Aero 15 Gaming Laptop Has '14-Inch-Like' Size, GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Honorable
Mar 18, 2014

Personally I think every keyboard should have a ten-key pad. But apparently some people don't want one? Maybe I just spend more time typing numbers than other people. All my passwords have a lot of numbers in them, and regularly typing out numbers on a row is just an awful experience.

Poozle

Reputable
May 9, 2015
If this had a metal chassis I would buy it in a heart beat. Now, its close. I really like the Ethernet port built in as compared to the Razerblade and how it lacks one.

Antonio_34

Commendable
Oct 10, 2016
I recently bought a numberpadless keyboard and i really appreciate the space savings. Typing numbers in a row enables two hands to do the job so it is not much of a difference once your useto out.

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
my dream laptop. A few days ago I had gigabyte aero 14 as my next laptop with msi stealth pro in second. saw this version on the 1st. Over a month I checked newegg and aero had zero sale or price drop while msi had 2. Well there was an msi sale and I just picked that up. Specs are a tad slower then the areo, but the price different was 350-550. The edge to edge screen/bexel on the aero is more modern, also the ssd is more advance on the aero. Love to carry around the orange too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS