john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

i have a bunch pictures i gathered from internet i want to play them back on
TV.Is that possible? just a matter of connections? or more involved? does it
run like a slide show? what about the resolution?
--
John

Basically its a matter of haveing the Connections..because most likely you
will recieve those connections w/software..I use the DELL Movie Studio for
such an operation..it comes w/a Break-Out BOX..and a VideoWave Movie Creator
created by ROXIO..the Break-Out BOX has a INPUT Section and a OUTPUT
Section..RCA and S-Video Connections each side..its just NOT very
care-free..you must LOAD the FILE..which takes about TWICE the length of your
Movie..and SEND-it to your TV or VCR..but I use the Break-Out BOX
sometimes..my IEEE1394 does most of my Video work..createing a DVD is more
detailed than useing the Break-Out BOX which is analog..go the extra
mile..DVD is worth the effort.

"John" wrote:

> i have a bunch pictures i gathered from internet i want to play them back on
> TV.Is that possible? just a matter of connections? or more involved? does it
> run like a slide show? what about the resolution?
> --
> John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

where do i find these connections Dell? radioshack, a 'puter store?
--
John