Question GONNA RAGEHARD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
FOr past 3 month I have been having this issue whenever I do administrator run it say doesn't match with version but if I do normal it doesnt say anything and runs it.. So some of my apps are impossible to run also ALOT of dlls are missing and most of my games are saying your dll missing blah blah blah I downloaded them but they had the side effects: Sound is gone but game is playable/ Game LAGS and stays at 30fps for NO Reason at all (where as it stood on vsync 60fps all the time

USAFRet

Titan
mate how could a system die when owner doesn't do anything with it except for just using Edge and playing a game
"So some of my apps are impossible to run also ALOT of dlls are missing ..."

That indicates some bad install, or worse.

Then, everything you did after that just made it worse.

At some point, you have to give up and wipe/reinstall.
Given that you're having problems with that...

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
"So some of my apps are impossible to run also ALOT of dlls are missing ..."

That indicates some bad install, or worse.

Then, everything you did after that just made it worse.

At some point, you have to give up and wipe/reinstall.
Given that you're having problems with that...
My app was impossible to run due to adminstrators
A lot of dlls went missing when I reset PC

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
I already did A FULL wipe and reinstall 2 hour ago (RESET) now its worse than before, I cant even play any game since they got deleted. And it doesn't know how to run setups and stuff.. Expecting that it would be fixed. I am trying my best.
It all started one day I downloaded window updates and the other day stuff started to go round and round

USAFRet

Titan
I already did A FULL wipe and reinstall 2 hour ago (RESET) now its worse than before, I cant even play any game since they got deleted. And it doesn't know how to run setups and stuff.. Expecting that it would be fixed. I am trying my best.
It all started one day I downloaded window updates and the other day stuff started to go round and round
A "reset" is not a full wipe and reinstall.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.