Good Computer Build???

Solution
Decent. I'd get the GTX 780 6GB to help future proof if you ever want to go multi-monitor in sli down the road it will be much better plus games like Watchdogs use a ton of vram (well over 4GB at times; poorly coded etc.) and it will ensure constant smoothness in game. Also your psu could be better ie a quality 750W or better I'd recommend perhaps even an AX860 or so to have a solid build that can handle sli if you ever want to down the road. As is you are spending nearly $2,000 so an extra $100 or $200 in the big picture to have your build more how you'd prefer anyhow for the long run isn't too big a price bump. You've selected very good components overall and as is you are going to be pretty happy anyways. Have fun whatever you...

jnewegger23

Distinguished
Decent. I'd get the GTX 780 6GB to help future proof if you ever want to go multi-monitor in sli down the road it will be much better plus games like Watchdogs use a ton of vram (well over 4GB at times; poorly coded etc.) and it will ensure constant smoothness in game. Also your psu could be better ie a quality 750W or better I'd recommend perhaps even an AX860 or so to have a solid build that can handle sli if you ever want to down the road. As is you are spending nearly $2,000 so an extra $100 or $200 in the big picture to have your build more how you'd prefer anyhow for the long run isn't too big a price bump. You've selected very good components overall and as is you are going to be pretty happy anyways. Have fun whatever you decide. Hope this helps some!

Thanks,

Justin S.

Solution