Question Good Radiator Compatible Cases?

judewilliams22

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Im getting a kraken x72 or atleast some kind of 3 fan AIO for my cpu. I cant find any decent cases. I wanted the H500M originally but apparently its nowhere near as good without the 200mm fans which i cant use as i only want the radiator being used for intake and push pull apparently worsens airflow in most cases. Can you recommend me some full or mid towers preferably mid that look good with tempered glass panel and support a 360 rad on the front with room for 3 exhaust fans on the top and rear in total? Thanks.

judewilliams22

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Hi not a big fan on the looks. im really going for aestetics aswell as performance. If i were to stick with the h500m what would be the most optimal fan setup? I wanna keep the radiator at the front as my cpu is what i focus on cooling because having a front mounted kraken x62 in my s340 elite has kept all my other components safely cool in a notoriously bad airflow case. Would this setup be good? Replace ARGB front fans with a new kraken x72 3 fan radiator intake with 2 exhaust fans on the top and 1 exhaust at the back. I could do push pull aswell but i dont know if that would help or not?
Thanks

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I think that would work fine, but seems a waste to buy that case and not use the fans.

Your issue is that you want a case with support for a 360mm, and want it to look nice. Most of those type of cases will come with fans already, which may be fine if you shuffle them to the back. And the trend has been toward closing off the front in silly ways.

Maybe some of the Masterbox series will appeal to you. But I would say the majority of the cases that support your chosen parts are all very similar. Tempered glass side panel and/or front panel, 3x RGB fans in the front, and basic boxes otherwise.

Unless you like the look of the more exotic cases, can't really say.