[SOLVED] Good Replacement?

RaidersUnited_

Honorable
Nov 25, 2016
So recently my brother's laptop died so I've trying to look for a replacement hard drive but I ain't sure so I thought I'd ask here first.

This is the hard drive that died and I'm thinking of replacing it with This, Is it fine to? Need's to be the same width and height etc to fit back in the laptop, Or do you guys have any recommendation that would fit fine as a replacement hard drive? Not really looking for an SSD as the laptop is mainly used to watch films, youtube, and twitch nothing much really.

So recently my brother's laptop died so I've trying to look for a replacement hard drive but I ain't sure so I thought I'd ask here first.

This is the hard drive that died and I'm thinking of replacing it with This, Is it fine to? Need's to be the same width and height etc to fit back in the laptop, Or do you guys have any recommendation that would fit fine as a replacement hard drive? Not really looking for an SSD as the laptop is mainly used to watch films, youtube, and twitch nothing much really.
Any SATA 2.5" drive would work. I would replace it with an SSD, much, much faster.

TRENDING THREADS