Good Seller: "Don NJ"

Had a good transaction with Don, item was shipped quickly, and was
better than described.
Thanks!

I'll agree with you! I've dealt with Don before (picked up a game), and he
was absolutely fantastic. VERY easy to work with and the items are just as
good as his description, if not better.

Bill

> Had a good transaction with Don, item was shipped quickly, and was
> better than described.
> Thanks!

Yup... Don's a nice guy.