Question Good small wireless gaming mouse?

Jassen

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a good small gaming mouse, for about 70euros(75$), I want it to be small because I have a claw grip and I'm lazy, need it to be wireless because I will use it across my room, in some cases.

Currently I own a Logitech M705 "https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/marathon-mouse-m705" and I'm interested in buying Logitech G305 "https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/p...htspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.910-005282.html", is it a good choice?

I'm from Eastern Europe(Bulgaria) prices and availability are a bit weird here, for example the G705 is 40€ the G305 is 45€.
Please don't suggest mouses that have more than two side buttons and are significantly lager than the Logitech M705(4.29 in (109 mm) x 2.8 in (71 mm) x 1.65 in (42 mm) )

Hello from England , whilst people here may recommend some mouse for you to look at , it is one of those items that you must actually pick up to get the feel of instead of just looking at a photo and then sending for it.
I am still using an old Logitech G5 mouse that work off usb not wired. The base has a little pocket in it to put small weights inside so you can customise how it feels in your hand. The mouse is a 13 years old and until it breaks I wont be replacing it.

If like me you have problems with your hands you MUST pick up and handle what you think might be ok for you.

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a good small gaming mouse, for about 70euros(75$), I want it to be small because I have a claw grip and I'm lazy, need it to be wireless because I will use it across my room, in some cases.

Currently I own a Logitech M705 "https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/marathon-mouse-m705" and I'm interested in buying Logitech G305 "https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/p...htspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.910-005282.html", is it a good choice?

I'm from Eastern Europe(Bulgaria) prices and availability are a bit weird here, for example the G705 is 40€ the G305 is 45€.
Please don't suggest mouses that have more than two side buttons and are significantly lager than the Logitech M705(4.29 in (109 mm) x 2.8 in (71 mm) x 1.65 in (42 mm) )
I wouldn’t go wireless for gaming tbh, if you’re not gaming across the room I’d just get a secondary £10-15 Logitech + a good wired.

Jassen

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
Thanks for the replies, guys.

@MJS WARLORD Bad thing is that here, the BIG computer stores are closed cuz of the "Covid" and even if they ware open, they rarely have more then 20 models which 7 of them are gaming or so. So I'll have to go to at least 2-3 stores, to find few models to choose from, I'm from the people who still have a job, during this crisis, so its not a problem to bite the bullet with 50 bucks, on a mouse that I can keep as a back up, or maybe a gift for someone.

@LordVile I'm not a top 500 FPS player, I'm in the bottom 500. So wired or wireless, I'm pretty sure there will be no difference, cosidering my skill level. But I need it to be wireless when I watch movies, youtube exc., on my bed, which is like 2 meters away from my screen.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

@MJS WARLORD Bad thing is that here, the BIG computer stores are closed cuz of the "Covid" and even if they ware open, they rarely have more then 20 models which 7 of them are gaming or so. So I'll have to go to at least 2-3 stores, to find few models to choose from, I'm from the people who still have a job, during this crisis, so its not a problem to bite the bullet with 50 bucks, on a mouse that I can keep as a back up, or maybe a gift for someone.

@LordVile I'm not a top 500 FPS player, I'm in the bottom 500. So wired or wireless, I'm pretty sure there will be no difference, cosidering my skill level. But I need it to be wireless when I watch movies, youtube exc., on my bed, which is like 2 meters away from my screen.
It’s more they tend to go flat at the worst of times. I tried a Dark Core from Corsair and it’s a good mouse just it being wireless just ruins it with how aggressive they have to be with power saving etc

TRENDING THREADS