Google Play Adding Google+ Name, Profile Pic to Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Being that often people's livelihoods are on the line in some cases, this isn't the worst thing in the world. I just wish Google would compensate you for your time and effort in rating these products.

brushrop03

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
[citation][nom]TunaSoda[/nom]Wait, they are assuming all the G+ accounts have real information? lol[/citation]
LoL. well it has to have a real Gmail account. Now whether you use it or not is a different story.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
This is a terrible idea. What ever happened to the joys of internet anonymity? Now the only people who get to enjoy privacy are the very ones causing problems on the internet in the first place.

G

I can see why Android devs might be uneasy with critism, considering that the Android market is full of garbage. I'd get mad too, if someone dissed my translator just because it locks up the phone when backgrounded.

and lol if your livelihood depends on being able to slough off such garbage. maybe there's something terribly wrong with a market when people's lives depend on selling $0.99 apps. like, maybe the market should get some sort of regulation and oversight, instead of being a dumping ground for half-baked senior projects and malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS