Google's Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P Bring High-Performance CPUs, Fingerprint Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hideout: No. They have not had one since basically ever.

For me, the killer is no Qi. If battery life had measurably improved, I'd be willing to compromise @ 2700mah. But no qi, well .... usb is so backward once you've had it.

Lucian Armasu

Contributing Writer
Sep 10, 2014
miravelli.ro
@Hideout: No. They have not had one since basically ever.

For me, the killer is no Qi. If battery life had measurably improved, I'd be willing to compromise @ 2700mah. But no qi, well .... usb is so backward once you've had it.

They likely figured charging through Type-C is going to be so much faster than wireless charging, most people would prefer using that anyway, so no point adding wireless charging right now.

Osmin

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
After enlarging the sample photos above, I preferred the iPhone 6s Plus picture that was taken 23 minutes after sunset. I really didn't like any of the pictures taken 37 minutes after sunset. I generally will delete pictures that come out that dark.

VinoXL

Reputable
Sep 6, 2015
wish the nexus 5x was 300 and 350, would have preferred them cut come cost on something but o well.

Matter of preference. I, for one, thought that Nexus 6 won that round. iP6 photo was way too bright, as if the software was trying to compensate for the lack of natural lighting, and the N6P sample was a bit dimmer, probably because of the opposite reason (too much light for it's over-sized sensor).
The next round was N6P's all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.