[SOLVED] Got shocked after unplugging the power cable Seasonic Core GM 500 W Gold 80+

Sep 2, 2020
27
1
35
0
View: https://imgur.com/S1BIxvD


View: https://imgur.com/S1BIxvD


Hello guys... So i got shocked by the power cable of the PSU while unplugging it from the cord or whatevet its called...Did i damaged anything ??
Got shocked by that part on the picture... So was it a shock or static electricity from me touching that part?

PS: My mum moped the floor so it was a bit wet and i was with socks when i was unplugging it..

PS2 : I plugged and turned on the computer right after this happening everything looked fine and was working good but im still paranoid.. Did i damaged anything with what happened or its fine ??

I would appreciate any help.... Please...
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS