GPO Copy

Tim

I have a GPO that I need to recreate with just one or two
different settings.

Can I somehow do a Save As on the current GPO so I can
save it under a new name to make the adjustments needed?

TIA!!!

Hi Tim.

Your best bet will be the Group Policy Management Console that has
backup/restore/import capabilities. You can use it to manage A W2K domain from a XP
Pro SP1 domain member computer. It is a major enhancement to managing Group Policy
and the price is right. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx