Question GPU (2070 Super) spikes up to up and down 100%-0% and freezes my computer

Aug 6, 2021
For some reason my 2070 super that i have had for about a year now is all of a sudden freezing my computer every so often randomly from (1 hour to 3 days).
The reason why i think its my graphics card is becasue it spikes from 100% to 0% and up again plus my encoder and decoder goes to -1% , what i mean by "freeze" is that when i have a game open like runescape it freezes that app and all of my videos stop playing/stutter, but i can still move tabs around, move my mouse and open up task manager to see whats wrong with it. I have tried to do a fresh install, update my drivers and run malware/anti-virus to see if anything is wrong but nothing is fixing it.
Pictures of task manager

All help would be help appreciated :)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please share a little more information. We will need your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of your PSU, the BIOS version and the version for your OS.

By fresh install of the OS, did you recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and a 16GB pendrive? As for your drivers, you're advised to manually source all relevant drivers and then install them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Aug 6, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please share a little more information. We will need your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of your PSU, the BIOS version and the version for your OS.

By fresh install of the OS, did you recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and a 16GB pendrive? As for your drivers, you're advised to manually source all relevant drivers and then install them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

I all of this stuff at the same time, around mid june last year, so its a bit more that a year old. I just used Windows (Reset this pc) to reset my computer not a pendrive.
CPU:Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard: Tomahawk B450 Max
Ram: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16gb
SSD/HDD:Western Digital WDS500G2B0B and Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HHD (Windows is on SSD)
GPU:GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Graphics Card
PSU: CORSAIR TX650M Semi-Modular ATX PSU
Chassis: NZXT H510
OS: Windows 10 Home | Version: 21H1 | Build: 19043.1110
BIOS version: 3.72