GPU Advice for PC Build

Shadeslayer110

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014
Hi,
I wanted to ask if the GPU, SAPPHIRE DUAL-X 100370L Radeon R7 265 2GB, supports my needs. I want to use my PC build for everyday school use and to play games like Titanfall, ESO, Skyrim, and Dark Souls 2. I want decent graphics at a good fps rate. Please let me know if this is suitable for my needs and if there is a better one for the same/lower price, feel free to tell me! (Note: I do not need a great graphics card for more than $150 that gives me the best graphics and fps. I only want a decent one.)

Solution
I'd suggest a 750ti as an equivalent performer that produces less heat and uses less power(literally uses half the power) even after overclocking. But that being said, the 265 is a great card and does perform better in some games. really up to you :) both these cards should be the ones you look at as opposed to anything higher or lower for your budget. If you can find a 750ti for cheaper than the r7-265, then go with the 750ti. same goes for if you find the 265 for cheaper :)
I'd suggest a 750ti as an equivalent performer that produces less heat and uses less power(literally uses half the power) even after overclocking. But that being said, the 265 is a great card and does perform better in some games. really up to you :) both these cards should be the ones you look at as opposed to anything higher or lower for your budget. If you can find a 750ti for cheaper than the r7-265, then go with the 750ti. same goes for if you find the 265 for cheaper :)

Solution

Zombie615

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
The EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked doesn't require a 6-pinn power connector so that's something to think about also. Make sure you know what your power supply can handle before looking into graphics cards. Might help I think.