[SOLVED] GPU Blackscreening

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,
Since i built my computer, somehow when i just hit a little my computer (like very gently even) the screens become blacks and then comes back again normal like the gpu disconnects for a few seconds. When that happens ingame, it just crashes the game because it didn't detect the gpu for some time.

I wanted to know, knowing i already reseated my gpu 5 times, what's the problem with it ? Is it broken ?

Solution
That sounds like a short. With the computer unplugged, go inside the computer, make make sure every power cord is connected securely, and make sure all the motherboard mounting holes are being used by screw with mounts. If that still doesn't help, unplug any connections that mount to the case (such as audio and USB) and see if that fixes your issue.
Kindly provide PC specs.

-1. "Complete" system specs should ALWAYS be accompanied with any driver, hardware, or performance question. Do not post DXDiag reports as they contain a TON of useless information. Posting a DxDiag in place of a System Spec List tends to ward off potential members from helping you.

Please supply the following system details/information:

(Complete System Specs)
-CPU make and model# (clock speed/voltage, type of cooler, and "Core" temperature @ idle and load)
-Motherboard make & model# (include Bios version if graphics card is not recognized or you are having stability issues)
-RAM (amount, clock speed, model#/link of kit, configuration)
-Graphics card(s) make and model# (clock speed, voltage if modified, Driver version and GPU temp both @ idle and load)
-Power supply make,model#, "AND" age (note if using 110V or 220V A/C input)
-HDD/SSD configuration (ie: Raid setup/ back up/ OS drive/etc..)
-Case/Chasis make,model# (fan make, model#, and configuration if having thermal issues)
-Operating System (If using Windows note Framework and service pack version)
-Monitor make, model#, and resolution (If model# is unknown list resolution and refresh rate)

*If the unit is a "laptop" or "All-in-one" system you must note the make and model# of the unit. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates for the unit.

*If "Crashing":
-Note the nature of the "crash" in detail, as there are several definitions for the word "crash".

*If "performance" related issue:
-Note the "exact" point in which the performance reduction occurred (ie: After Windows update, After Bios update, After Driver update, After thermal system shutdown, After Hardware change/upgrade etc...)

*For diagnostic purposes please disable the following:
-Any/all Antivirus/ Anti-malware software
-Any/all OSD monitoring software
-ALL overclocks outside of factory spec

Yes, those specs are enough. I'm still thinking about a solution. But first we need to find the culprit in your case. What is the GPU temp value while gaming ?

Have you tried using some other Monitor cable as well ? Do you also get any "no signal" message on your monitor, or the display is totally black ?

That sounds like a short. With the computer unplugged, go inside the computer, make make sure every power cord is connected securely, and make sure all the motherboard mounting holes are being used by screw with mounts. If that still doesn't help, unplug any connections that mount to the case (such as audio and USB) and see if that fixes your issue.

Solution
Aug 23, 2019
No, it's not black screening long enough to actually show a no signal sign,

Edit :
Yesterday I noticed artifacts on my screen, my gpu is at stock frequencies

Aug 23, 2019
And I'm sure all holes have standoffs, I'll check the cables