Sep 6, 2022
I have ASUS ROG G713QR, BIOS-329, Dedicated GPU of NVIDIA RTX 3070.
Whenever I play games my GPU clock is stuck at 210 MHz and won't increase at all even in turbo mode. This problem persist since the first day after I bought this laptop.
I already DDU'ed the graphics driver and installed the 2021 version and still to no avail, already reset the windows and still, the problem persists. This laptop is supposed to run at 1560 MHz during gaming.
I tried to install MSI Afterburner and managed to increase the clock speed to 780 (lower than base clock) but I am afraid this will mess things up in the future because this laptop is supposed to increase its clock speed automatically.
Any solutions are appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Check and see if your laptop is pending any BIOS updates. Following that, try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevate command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. What OS are you working with?

Sep 6, 2022
Check and see if your laptop is pending any BIOS updates. Following that, try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevate command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. What OS are you working with?
Already did the DDU and reinstalled the NVIDIA drivers from the ASUS website. OS is Windows 11 Home Single Language.

Oct 31, 2022
I have ASUS ROG G713QR, BIOS-329, Dedicated GPU of NVIDIA RTX 3070.
Whenever I play games my GPU clock is stuck at 210 MHz and won't increase at all even in turbo mode. This problem persist since the first day after I bought this laptop.
I already DDU'ed the graphics driver and installed the 2021 version and still to no avail, already reset the windows and still, the problem persists. This laptop is supposed to run at 1560 MHz during gaming.
I tried to install MSI Afterburner and managed to increase the clock speed to 780 (lower than base clock) but I am afraid this will mess things up in the future because this laptop is supposed to increase its clock speed automatically.
Any solutions are appreciated.
Hey, I had the same problem on my acer nitro 5. The problem was that the GPU was running at 210 MHz after every restart of the laptop. I solved this problem by rolling back the BIOS version.