Question gpu crash under load

Jul 15, 2024
Hey, i have bought a rtx 3080 ti trinity a couple months ago and have been struggling to get it working right.

I bought it off someone and tested the card out at his place, everything worked fine and it passed all the stress tests. I went home and it worked fine for about 2 weeks.
Then sometimes the pc wouldnt boot and the screen would be black. Only after some replugging and praying it would boot. Then after playing too much games my pc would just crash and i'd had to wait for a couple hours to play again. After some time i replaced the psu and everything was perfectly fine. 2 weeks later the same problems started to occur and i couldnt play anymore. I bought a whole new pc since i was planning to upgrade but the problems stayed and i couldnt play games. I still have alot of pc parts so i used my gtx 980 and everything worked fine. Only with the 3080 TI i couldnt boot up my pc. It would power on, and the screen would stay black and the pc wouldnt boot up. And sometimes if i let the gpu rest and it would boot up., it would crash after a couple minutes or even seconds of stresstesting it. I send it to a gpu repair shop and they tested it out. They emailed me and said everything was fine and that they let the gpu run hours of benchmarks and played games on it without any problems. But when it came back i still had the same issues

Temps:
gpu temp locked at 83 degrees due to bios

specs:
asrock b760m hdv/m.2 D4 motherboard
i5 12600k
corsair vengeance lpx 2x16gb 3600mhz
lexar nm790 2tb ssd m.2
rtx 3080 ti trinity
delta gps-hb 850 watt platinum
antec dark phantem 301m matx case

what ive tried:
whole new pc parts
update newest gpu bios
update newest motherboard bios
ddu uninstaller
chipset driver installer
reinstall audio drivers
replugging cables and gpu
installing all drivers from motherboard website
resetting bios
(probably some more stuff but i dont even remember it)

if you have any idea what could solve my problem please let me know ill try it out.