Question Gpu fans not spinning/no display. After installing new mobo

Dec 19, 2019
Previous specs :
I3 2100 with Rx 560 2gb 2x4gb ram.
Bought i3 4th with single 8gb ram and msi h81 p33 mobo. But after installing everything. Cpu fan and case fan everything running but my rx 560 not showing any signs. Fan not spinning and no display. I swapped it with my old gtx 9800(which had no display issue but fan used to spin before) and same nothing happened. Removed rams/swapped it no luck. I haven't tried checking front panels USB. Tried removing cmos.
What could be the issue

Update : tried onboard graphics with vga cables. (no display). But this time pc restarted after 1 minute automatically.

Dec 19, 2019
Update : Removed 24+4pin and tried another 4pin cpu connector + Cleaned ram with eraser. Got display on onboard graphics but for external gpu problem is still there

Dec 19, 2019
Final Verdict : I tried all 3 of my Gpus (Amd rx 560, R5 240 and HD 6850) none of them worked. Sometimes their fan wouldn't spin and you can swap ram in slots to make them spin. But no display. Tried removing/reinstalling 24+4pin. No luck. Tried other Power Supply again No luck. Tried All of my gpus on my other pc and they worked. So it means pcie slot on my pc is faulty that's why sometimes it gives current to the fan. I will get replacement for mobo. Btw computer would start when connected to gpu but no display.