Dec 6, 2019
Hello All,

To outline, I've got a 1660ti, Z390-P Asus Motherboard, Core I5 9600kf, 16gb ddr4 ram and a 500w Power supply. I press the power button and all the fans, in my pc spin, however I get no display into the BIOS. It's a new motherboard, gpu and cpu. I'm just wondering if resetting the CMOS will fix it? Or is my PSU to weak?

Thanks for the Help

Solution
Try resetting the CMOS first like you said. Then try running your system with as few components as possible. Eg. unplug all drives and run one stick of memory, then if that doesn't work change out the memory for the other stick. It's possible it is a power supply issue.

hftvhftv

Distinguished
Ambassador
Try resetting the CMOS first like you said. Then try running your system with as few components as possible. Eg. unplug all drives and run one stick of memory, then if that doesn't work change out the memory for the other stick. It's possible it is a power supply issue.

Solution

Aziren2001

Reputable
Dec 3, 2019
Just making sure, do you have the CPU pin in correctly. I have made that mistake before. All the fans and stuff would still spin but without the CPU working then it would not display anything.

Dec 19, 2019
I m having same problem on my mobo. Try running onboard graphics to make sure cpu and ram are working fine(for me it worked). Try another psu or try your gpu on other pc(my gpu would give display on old pc but swapping psu on new pc gives no display).
If gpu fans spins sometimes and sometimes it doesn't then it is malfunctioning of Pcie slot.
Make sure to change graphics priority to 'PEG' in bios before trying above mentioned steps.