Question GPU fans turned off, and had monitor had no display input. All happened while gaming

Jun 1, 2024
Hello everyone! Recently as I was playing a game called Ready or Not and voice calling with a few others, I alt tabbed to the discord chrome tab and to my surprise the GPU fans went quiet and there was nothing to show on the monitor. I was still able to hear the game and the others talking in the background, I heard something disconnect though. Restarting the PC turned everything back to normal. But I'm still really confident something is wrong and I don't know what that is.
Temps in game were OK, 68-76c.

The GPU is a DELL Single Fan RTX 2060.

I will be awaiting comments.
Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone! Recently as I was playing a game called Ready or Not and voice calling with a few others, I alt tabbed to the discord chrome tab and to my surprise the GPU fans went quiet and there was nothing to show on the monitor. I was still able to hear the game and the others talking in the background, I heard something disconnect though. Restarting the PC turned everything back to normal. But I'm still really confident something is wrong and I don't know what that is.
Temps in game were OK, 68-76c.

The GPU is a DELL Single Fan RTX 2060.

I will be awaiting comments.
Thanks in advance!
Most probably just a glitch in Windows or drivers, if it was something serious it would not work any more.

Jun 1, 2024
Other possible causes could be power or overheating. Is it happening to that game only ?
I'm really not quite sure. I had a faulty power supply that would cause my computer to freeze then reboot, or just simply reboot. I've bought a new 550W MS MAG A550BN, and that issue stopped for a while, except for one time when I was playing a game called "For Honor", for about 60 minutes, i've got a black screen which leaded to a reboot. I have reapplied thermal paste recently so i'm not sure if overheating is the issue as I also use the computer without the glass pane on. Before I've played the game "Ready or Not", I've been playing RDR2 and had no issues, temps wouldn't go higher than 76c, but once I've booted Ready or Not and started playing for 20 minutes, my temps would reach 80c. After the incident of the PC losing display, I started playing RDR2 again, only to see that the temps would go higher than 76. I have no idea what's going on