uAurorax

Reputable
Jun 5, 2016
Hello,
So my GPU gives no signal in monitor. However, Onboard graphics works.
And when I boot into windows using Onboard Graphics I only see Intel 530 in Device manager.
This is really frustrating since I almost tried everything.

I replaced the motherboard. But same problem.

I tried the GPU in a different PC and it works.

I made sure GPU is Primary in BIOS and I disabled Multi Monitor. Also Enabled Legacy.

I replaced RAM, and made sure all RAM work in a different PC.

Updated Windows 10 to latest Updates.
Tried to install gpu driver, but it says GPU not detected.

Tried 3 different Power supplies that are working on different PCs, 2 were Bronze +80 and 1 was Gold +80. All of three were 650 watt.

Note that electricity was cut suddenly a few days ago, so i don’t know since it might be the cause.
And the only thing left to replace is the CPU but i don’t want to buy until i make sure it is the problem, since it boots windows with integrated graphics.

This issue overall is really weird and frustrating, I’d really hope for any possible solution.

PC Specs:

i5 6600 non-k
16gb HyperX 2133 ram (2x8)
650w XFX XXX Edition
RX 590 Red Devil

Jul 11, 2019
When you say "GPU is Primary in BIOS" does that mean you tried to disable the onboard graphics settings in bios? Some bios have a setting to disable the onboard graphics in the CPU and then it would detect the GPU. Try that, if this is not it then I don't know :(

uAurorax

Reputable
Jun 5, 2016
"Note that electricity was cut suddenly a few days ago, so i don’t know since it might be the cause. "

Did you try the GPU in a different PC BEFORE this happened?
When the electricity was cut there wasn't a gpu, I was using the onboard graphics.
The GPU arrived later. After that I tried the GPU on another PC and it gave a signal on the monitor.

Jul 11, 2019
Do you have any other GPU's to test with? Since there was a electricity cut, the PCI-E slot might have gotten damaged, but then there was nothing in the slot. Just a guess though.

uAurorax

Reputable
Jun 5, 2016
When you say "GPU is Primary in BIOS" does that mean you tried to disable the onboard graphics settings in bios? Some bios have a setting to disable the onboard graphics in the CPU and then it would detect the GPU. Try that, if this is not it then I don't know :(
I disabled the onboard graphics from the windows in the Device Manager and then restarted with the monitor connected to the GPU but still no Signal.
I don't think I have an option to disable the onboard graphics
My motherboard is MSI H110m Pro-VD Plus

uAurorax

Reputable
Jun 5, 2016
Do you have any other GPU's to test with? Since there was a electricity cut, the PCI-E slot might have gotten damaged, but then there was nothing in the slot. Just a guess though.
I tried several GPUs but no signal in all, I changed the motherboard and still have the exact same problem, so I doubt it.