[SOLVED] GPU Not giving output

Sep 30, 2019
Hello, i am currently having problems with my graphics card, in the morning i turned my computer on and set a very large game to download, i leave the computer on, a couple of hours ago i connected via google remote desktop to check if the download was going fine, and everything was normal, steam was downloading normally, an hour ago i came home and tried to turn on the monitor and it displayed a message of "No signal", i restarted the computer and i recieved the same message

I troubleshooted the following things:
1-I turned on my ps4 to check if my monitor was not working, it was working fine and displaying the ps4 without problem
2-Disconnected the gpu a couple of times
3-Connected the monitor to the internal graphics card (to the cpu) via hdmi and it was working fine
4-I connected through google remote desktop again and i can see the desktop and CAM is showing me that the gpu is working normally View: https://imgur.com/aurBsM7

Right now im on my computer but connected via HDMI from the cpu

My specs are:
GPU: gtx 1050 ti connected to my monitor via Display-port
CPU: Intel core i7 7700
PSU: Cant remember name but its an evga 430w 80plus

I appreciate any tips you can give me, and thanks in advance

Sep 30, 2019
Have you tried alternate ports (HDMI, DVI etc)? It's rare ,but ports can fail.
Similarly, check ports of the monitor too.
So, its working now, and i dont know why or how, i was just working without the gpu connected and now its working like nothing happened, holy sh*t!

Thanks for the reply, i just saved a lot of money

Thank you!