Nov 6, 2021
Okay so I am not sure where to post this, however, since most gaming crashes involve outdated drivers or PSU problems I will post this here and if needs to be moved so be it.

Problem: Whenever I launch Warzone from Blizzard (does not matter if it is in safe mode or not) within ten seconds of loading, my PC will do a quick reboot (It does not power off completely but restarts to a point where all applications close down and I need to sign back in to get to the desktop). It does not do this on Back 4 Blood, Minecraft, and a handful of other games I just recently built the PC, installed drivers, an operating system, and just got a few games to work properly and now this issue.

Specs of System Below
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6-core Processor with Stock cooler 3.7GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger (8GB memory, PCIe 4.0 supported)
Memory: Teamgroup T-Force Delta 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 (Two 8GB sticks in duel channel)
MOBO: ASROCK B550 Steel Legend
Storage: Crucial M.2 NVme 1TB SSD
PSU: MSI MPG Series A650GF (650Watt 80+ Gold Certified)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A (comes with 3 stock RGB fans, bought one additional for build)
Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
Anti-Virus: ESET Security
Bios Version: P1.20
Directx Version: DirectX 12

Done so far....
Reinstalled GPU Driver
Reinstalled Game and rebooted system (After driver update)
Checked and made sure Windows and all other drivers were up-to-date
Reseated the ram
Made sure other games worked properly (they do, with the exception of COD Warzone)
Reinstalled Blizzard Application
Closed down all unnecessary programs before loading Warzone

Overall, I am just frustrated and confused. I am fairly new to the PC building world, and have encountered a few problems over the course of this build and setup that I was able to resolve without making a forum post. Of course however, as I am reaching the finish line I am unable to even diagnosis why Warzone cannot get past the Infinity Ward screen when starting up....any additional advice is greatly appreciated!

PS. I have tried running the game in safe mode and it almost crashes instantly.

Nov 6, 2021
I have nothing but issues with warzone. Mine have all be fixable by a reinstall though.
Alrighty, well I just recently reinstalled my display drivers and have not uninstalled warzone since then...maybe I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. I cannot see how it would be hardware if other games and Triple AAA titles run and boot up correctly.