Question GPU usage drops to 0

Jul 15, 2019
When i play a game called ARK, my GPU goes from 100% to 0% each 5 or 6 seconds. I never had this problem until 11/07/2019. when i started up my pc on that day the problem occured and i still have it. i hope this problem can be fixed soon.

Jul 15, 2019
gvtnoE.jpg
l0ePTc.jpg

Aug 21, 2019
Have you found your fix? I have the same thing going on, and I haven't been able to find a solution. Also, no one is replying on my thread so no luck there either

Aug 21, 2019
Are you facing the exact same issue as the OP, while playing ARK only ? What about other PC games ? Provide your FULL PC specs.
Yes, but not on ARK because I dont play it. It happens on every other game I play including when im not even in games, because when i type, my computers pauses for a bit and then like 10 letters pop up all at once.
I could just link you to my thread where it has probably all the info you need (specs, benchmark, etc)
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/constant-gpu-usage-dips-on-new-computer.3515578/

Aug 21, 2019
I presume something is wrong with your Operating system. Have you tried doing a fresh and a clean format of the OS ? Once again scan your PC for Malware/Virus.
Haven't tried a clean install. Been putting it off because I dread reinstalling and the 10 million updates. I am currently doing a full malwarebytes scan and will let you know asap. I did try DDU twice, and rammap because someone suggested it might be my ram (it wasnt). Do you know of any other good scans that I could use in conjunction with malwarebytes?