Question GPU use drop to 0% while gaming and have freezes on desk

Jul 25, 2020
hello , i bought a new pc 6 mounth ago . pc spec 6 mounths ago :
B450-A-PRO-MAX
ryzen 5 3400g
adata 8gb ram 2666mhz
adata su630 240gb
350W PSU
i used to use the integrated vega 11 graphique chipset of the ryzen 5 with this spec i had no problems playing league of legends / world of warcraft / hollow night / drak souls .But 1 mounth ago i decided to buy gpu so i bought ASUS ROGSTRIX1660SUPER and since that day i have random game freezes i thought it was the psu i took thermaltake 550W but the problemes continue and now its more critical i have hard freezes even in the desk i noticed something when i plug my headset thefreezes are longer and more so i thought it was headset problem i tried with headphones its the same i tried to play without headphones i still have freezes so i downloaded afterburner i noticed when i have the drops my GPU drop to 0%. help me please

Lutfij

Titan
350W PSU
Make and model of the PSU? Wattage alone doesn't dictate if the PSU is good or bad in terms of build quality. Well, ofc, your PSU doesn't have the necessary power for the entire system with a GTX1660Super in the system.

You might want to use DDU to remove the drivers from your platform and then reinstall your drivers with the latest off of manufacturer's support site. Which display adapter are you working with right now? The APU's display or the GTX1660Super?

Thermaltake is a brand, it doesn't tell us what the model of the unit is.

Jul 25, 2020
i changed the 350W PSU i took a thermaltake litepower 550W ( model LT-550NL2NK) i said i had 350W just to clarify that before i buy the GPU i had no problems even with 350W ( no brand ) im using the 1660S display
i dont know what is DDU and how to use it im gonna search on ytb and see

Last edited: