Question Gpu Vibrating In A Pulsing Way

Jul 6, 2021
I got my PC for Christmas and I ordered a 1660 ti from DIY pc because it was the most reasonable price out there due to the bloated prices from Covid, and ever since I got it and built my pc if I play games that are harder on my PC, such as rust, the gpu makes this pulsating vibrating sound which is very annoying and vibrates my desk. I recently ran an MSI overlay while I was playing rust and the temps are all fine 75c at most and I even made my own fan curve but none of this helps. What should I do to fix this annoying gpu?

My specs;
i3 10100
i3 10100 stock cooler
1660ti
16 gb 2666 ram XPG rgb its actually 3000 but motherboard and cpu only allow 2666
Cooler Master N300 Case
500 gb m.2 ssd
2 tb hard drive 7200rpm
Mag B460M Mortar
EVGA 100-BR-0500-K1 500 BR, 80+ Bronze 500W Psu

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to keep an eye on the GPU when the fans ramp up on the GPU. Roll up an A4 sheet of paper and try and use the tube/cylinder like a stethoscope, trying to pin point the source of the noise, from which the vibrations are generating. If you're absolutely sure the vibrations are from the GPU, you might not have secured the GPU properly to the PCI expansion slots on the chassis. I'm asking for the source of the noise since there have been instances where chassis fans added to the vibrations when the temps went high enough to dictate more airflow.

How old is the PSU in your build? Brand new?