Question GPUs power on but dont recognize

Nov 6, 2021
I have 5 gpus and 3 of them are refusing to recognize. I hooked 3 of them up to a mining rig and 3 of them recognized fine. I then hooked up 5 and only two recognized. So I swapped morherboards and Im having the same problem. So then I tested them individually in my pc and the same 3 arent recognizing while the other two work fine. Any solutions?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your "rig" like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

might want to also include (a link to)the PCIe riser cables you're working with.

Nov 6, 2021
I have 5 gpus and 3 of them are refusing to recognize. I hooked 3 of them up to a mining rig and 3 of them recognized fine. I then hooked up 5 and only two recognized. So I swapped morherboards and Im having the same problem. So then I tested them individually in my pc and the same 3 arent recognizing while the other two work fine. Any solutions?

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your "rig" like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

might want to also include (a link to)the PCIe riser cables you're working with.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

CPU: i7 10700k
Motherboard: ROG STRIX GAMING
Ram: 16gb corsair ram
SSD/HDD: 2tb seagate
GPU:
1660 super x3
3060 (Non LHR)
1080ti
PSU: 1000 watt EVGA
Chassis: