grandad

Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay

Butts

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

donbutts wrote:

> Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay
>
> Butts

That's GREAT...... I'll smoke it later.....

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

I'll take the cigar and leave you to be the granddad :) Congradts.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:_W60e.12050$1S4.1248541@news.xtra.co.nz...
> Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay
>
> Butts

dallas

"donbutts"
> Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay

Congratulations on your new profession - Babysitter. :)

Dallas

"donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay
>
> Butts

Congratulations Don & happy birthday for Friday. So you'll be an even more
frequent flyer between NZ and Oz now! (and I don't mean in the sim!) :0))

Iain

Hey..........Congratulations!
Dudley

"donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay
>
> Butts

Cogratulations!

When the divorce comes, you may even be a father again... :-(

Quilly

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message
> Hey..........Congratulations!
> Dudley
>
> "donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Have a grandad.... I'm a cigar.. 1st time too ...yay
>>
>> Butts

Nice one! Congratulations!
And the great thing about grandchildren is that you can give them back.....

Chris

crash

Chris Curtis wrote:
> And the great thing about grandchildren is that you can give them
> back.....

Yep - love to see them two times - coming and going!

hehe, mine are grown now, well, kinda, one is 23 going on 12........

Congrats DrB!!

Cheers'n Beers & Cigars.. [_])
DrP

> Cogratulations!
>
> When the divorce comes, you may even be a father again... :-(
>

> Quilly

Had to think about that one Quilly :))

Thanks guys...in answer to Dallas first, these two Kiwis have produced an ..
wait for it.. an Australian ...so guess the first words will be 'creekit,
creekit' (cricket) but baby sitting in another country not likely. :-(
One virtual cigar on the way Carl !!
Likewise DB (same initials even) and boB
Gee... also, its my birthday on Friday and I feel quite humble as everybody
is taking a public holiday.... yeah, how about that :-o

Butts

donbutts wrote:
> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Cogratulations!
>>
>> When the divorce comes, you may even be a father again... :-(
>>

>> Quilly
>
> Had to think about that one Quilly :))

Well I suppose I am a bit sad as now my son is getting divirced, the lovely
relationship we thought we had with our grandchildren has been ruined...

Quilly

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:01:05 +1200, donbutts wrote:

> Thanks guys...in answer to Dallas first, these two Kiwis have produced an ..
> wait for it.. an Australian ...so guess the first words will be 'creekit,
> creekit' (cricket)

ROTFL!!!

Congrats, grendded!
:)

--

Marcel
(Gear up, AP engaged...hey...what's that emergency light?)

> donbutts wrote:
>> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Cogratulations!
>>>
>>> When the divorce comes, you may even be a father again... :-(
>>>

>>> Quilly
>>
>> Had to think about that one Quilly :))
>

> Well I suppose I am a bit sad as now my son is getting divirced, the
> lovely relationship we thought we had with our grandchildren has been
> ruined...
>
> Quilly

Just remember what Groucho Marx said:
Marriage is the major contributing cause of divorce.

On a more serious and positive note: I hope you are still able to keep
contact with your grandchildren - they will still want to see you as much as
you them.

John

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

donbutts wrote:

> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>Cogratulations!
>>
>>When the divorce comes, you may even be a father again... :-(
>>

>>Quilly
>

> Had to think about that one Quilly :))

That sort of sounds like gun pilots talking. We all spoke of finding
our next ex - wife.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)