Question Graphic card spinning so fast

Dec 13, 2022
I built a new pc yesterday and whenever I turn on the pc, then the graphics card will just spin way too fast and sound like a vacuum. Also, I couldn't enter bios as well, I tried to unplug everything and plug in again, but still couldn't work.

Here's my spec:

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400
GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ OC Edition 6GB GDDR6
Motherboard: Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 Micro-ATX ax
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 Desktop Memory – White
SSD: Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD - High-Performance Storage for Desktop and Laptop PCs -SKC3000S/1024G
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W,

Here's the video:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Instead of using the daisy chain end of the PCIe connector, see if the one that isn't daisy chained helps bring the system to life. Sometimes the daisy chain end of the PCIe to the GPU does cause issues with full system POST, rare but it happens.
HTB1RfBgXF67gK0jSZPfq6yhhFXav.jpg

I'm referring to the left end that needs to go to the GPU, not the right end connector(which is the daisy chain).

Motherboard: Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 Micro-ATX ax
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B660M-DS3H-DDR4-rev-10#kf
^ Your motherboard listed in the specs does not match the board in the video...the board in the video is under the Aorus branding(the Eagle on the I/O cover and a little bit of text on the chipset heatsink).

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W,
Is the PSU used or brand new?