Question graphics card drivers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2020
Well, you do have Vega 11 graphics it seems. Can you show us one last picture of cpu tab in cpuz please.

I tried searched Vega 11, and the only results are RX Vega 11 which makes sense to me because Vega 11 being a trade name for Raven Ridge apu's, it wouldn't make sense having two separate.
i uploaded more clearer ones

Jan 25, 2020
Well, you do have Vega 11 graphics it seems. Can you show us one last picture of cpu tab in cpuz please.

I tried searched Vega 11, and the only results are RX Vega 11 which makes sense to me because Vega 11 being a trade name for Raven Ridge apu's, it wouldn't make sense having two separate.
Btw, thank you so much for giving in so much of your time to help me. huge props to you :)

Jan 25, 2020

just searc
Np, trying to make sense of things :)

Thanks for the image, not sure if i notice a difference but could read it well before.

Can you upload a picture of cpu tab in cpuz please.
http://instagr.am/p/B83hsFdFS1_/ View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B83hsFdFS1_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

i am also about to send another photo which i am confused about so keep watch of that, ill send it in about 3 minutes after sending this message

boju

Champion
Ambassador
Hmm ok well im definitely wrong and your laptop has Vega 11 which passes video through the apu's R5 gpu and is why it says as such for the monitor. Similar setup to Intel laptops where the screen is wired directly to the igpu and a dedicated gpu passes through that interconnect.

Would think Acer would make Vega 11's presence more apparent in it's specs if performance is a lot better.

Thanks for the pics mate, think you're all good now.

Go Geelong. Not long now 😁

Jan 25, 2020
Hmm ok well im definitely wrong and your laptop has Vega 11 which passes video through the apu's R5 gpu and is why it says as such for the monitor. Similar setup to Intel laptops where the screen is wired directly to the igpu and a dedicated gpu passes through that interconnect.

Would think Acer would make Vega 11's presence more apparent in it's specs if performance is a lot better.

Thanks for the pics mate, think you're all good now.

Go Geelong. Not long now 😁
Thanks for everything, cya

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS