[SOLVED] Graphics card fans and light are working but no displays its works last day but not today

May 19, 2020
I'm having a giagbyte gtx 1060 g1 graphic card it works fine last day without any problem but when I m going to turn it on today display is not turns on but PC is turns on graphic cards lights and fans are working before this issue fans are not worked untill it any graphical work or game is running. I using alcatroz magnum pro 475x 475w powersupply. I using a VGA to hdmi converter to plug the monitor to graphics card it not need when using onboard graphics.
  • I also plugged the display to motherboards onboard graphics after removing the graphic card and its works fine.
  • I used another motherboard by plugging the graphics card but it's not turns on the display I used the same powersupply.
  • I tried both onboard graphics and separate graphics on first used motherboard only the onboard is worked.
  • I used direct connection without converter it also display not worked.
Motherboard ASUS H110M-K
Processor Intel core i3-6100
Graphic card Gigabyte GTX 1060 g1 6GB
Ram G Skill ripjaws ddr4 4gbx2 2400
Powersupply Alcatraz magnum pro 475x 475w
Hdd Samsung 1tb 7200rpm

Solution
I would say the issue is with the graphics card - as the PC works fine without it.
Is there another spare graphics card you can put in your PC to test?
May 19, 2020
I would say the issue is with the graphics card - as the PC works fine without it.

Solution
May 19, 2020
Thanks for the help,
No I doesn't have a extra one but its fans and lights are working can't it be a power problem because it use extra power 6 pin socket.

Last edited: