[SOLVED] Graphics Card temperature and dusty fans

route45

Commendable
Nov 12, 2020
Hello, I have been recently aware of how my PC is doing ever since I removed the tempered glass cover.

Are GPUs normally hot to touch when you're running or playing a game?

My fans are dusty, is cleaning it with a blower going to help it get cleaned up?

Regarding the fan question above, I think my GPU fans are making a noise. I'm not really the one to disassemble my PC since I don't know how, but is it just because of the dust (it's really dusty)?

My GPU is MSI GeForce 2060 RTX and I've had it for almost 2 years now.

Solution
One day imma record a video of my r9 380 4gb cooking an egg while playing nfs heat,in garage it can get to 86C,and the crazy part is that is completely fine for that GPU since its based on r9 280x which is a furnace.I also repaste my gpu every 3 months,not that its necessary,i just want to do it.
That r9 380 4gb is the first gpu that i bought and i was so afraid of it,as you are.
It is completely fine for you to feel your gpu heat up,and even though it feels like its gonna explode any minute,as long as the temps are below 90C,you are all fine.And yes if you are afraid of repasting your gpu,cleaning the dust with a dust blower is a excellent idea of cleaning ur gpu.Can you record a video of that noise ur talking about?
Also there are...
One day imma record a video of my r9 380 4gb cooking an egg while playing nfs heat,in garage it can get to 86C,and the crazy part is that is completely fine for that GPU since its based on r9 280x which is a furnace.I also repaste my gpu every 3 months,not that its necessary,i just want to do it.
That r9 380 4gb is the first gpu that i bought and i was so afraid of it,as you are.
It is completely fine for you to feel your gpu heat up,and even though it feels like its gonna explode any minute,as long as the temps are below 90C,you are all fine.And yes if you are afraid of repasting your gpu,cleaning the dust with a dust blower is a excellent idea of cleaning ur gpu.Can you record a video of that noise ur talking about?
Also there are bunch of videos on youtube which show you how to do anything on your pc,as a matter of fact,imma link u my saved 'playlist' of videos that helped me with my pc.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqb4fdDIN1jh5ghPiv2v3yxrsPl5BMoPH

Solution

route45

Commendable
Nov 12, 2020
Also there are bunch of videos on youtube which show you how to do anything on your pc,as a matter of fact,imma link u my saved 'playlist' of videos that helped me with my pc.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqb4fdDIN1jh5ghPiv2v3yxrsPl5BMoPH
Sorry for the late reply as I spent the whole day trying to find out where the sounds was coming from. First off, thank you so much for that Youtube playlist. I have it saved in case of future problems. Second, I found out that the "rattling" fan noise isn't from the GPU, but from one of thr case fans located at the bottom near where the PSU and HDD is located.

Sorry for the late reply as I spent the whole day trying to find out where the sounds was coming from. First off, thank you so much for that Youtube playlist. I have it saved in case of future problems. Second, I found out that the "rattling" fan noise isn't from the GPU, but from one of thr case fans located at the bottom near where the PSU and HDD is located.
Good,so its not the gpu,you can always replace that fan