Graphics cards compatible with hp slimline 270-p033w

Feb 22, 2018
Okay, I know that there isn't a lot of room so that concerned me but there is a slot to upgrade the graphics card. I just recently started dabbling in PC gaming and I just ordered a better processor but I'm looking to get the GeForce GTX 460 or 660 but how can I be sure that it is compatible please help I could really use it. I'm just now getting into it and I feel like I'm drowning.

Solution
maybe you should see the dimension of the graphics card, it seemed that your pc case is pretty tight. by the way why do you want to get really old graphics card? your pc psu won't even be able to supply the amount of power the graphics card needs, because older graphics card can waste like 100w+ easily. what cpu do you exactly buy to pair with the graphics card that you want? i personally recommend building custom pc if you want to get into pc gaming, pre-built not ideal for upgrading sometimes, especially those that have compact form factor, also the proprietary components sometimes on pre-built pc

nvincent_08

Reputable
maybe you should see the dimension of the graphics card, it seemed that your pc case is pretty tight. by the way why do you want to get really old graphics card? your pc psu won't even be able to supply the amount of power the graphics card needs, because older graphics card can waste like 100w+ easily. what cpu do you exactly buy to pair with the graphics card that you want? i personally recommend building custom pc if you want to get into pc gaming, pre-built not ideal for upgrading sometimes, especially those that have compact form factor, also the proprietary components sometimes on pre-built pc

Solution