Graphics driver error ( cd )

Aaron9546

Reputable
Jul 18, 2015
I just clean installed windows 10 to my SSD and tried installing my graphics drivers from the CD that came with the card which worked last time but this time it comes up saying "There is not correct device for this CD" any ideas?

make sure the mb chipset drivers are installed?? if there missing the pci bus asnd onboard devices may not be working right. also check to see if your on the mb video port or the gpu. the mb video port will use one set of drivers the gpu another. if your on the mb video port the gpu port may be off.

Aaron9546

Reputable
Jul 18, 2015

The mother board drivers can't be installed I haven't done anything with them don't have the disk for them and yeah I'm using the motherboards gpu not mine I removed it because I didn't think it would work due to the drivers not being installed don't you have to install drivers and then gpu??

Aaron9546

Reputable
Jul 18, 2015

Ye I just checked that out will it work though because the cd didn't work? The GPU I'm using is exactly " Palit Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 Jetstream 4GB GDDR5" I don't know the motherboard model

TRENDING THREADS