Question Graphics Drivers constantly Crashing

Sep 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm here requesting some assistance with my new build, as this is the first time I build a computer and I am having issues with it and I'm really not sure what I can do to troubleshoot this issue or determine what is causing it. From the errors I get in games like apex, valorant and Monster Hunter world it seems it is always the Grafics device crashing. I tried to use different drivers between the latest and all the way back to march (452.06, 451.67 and 442.74) with no avail and at this point I am not sure what to do. The issue keeps on presenting itself on different title and I would like to atleast know if there is a way to determine if it's a faulty card or a way to troubleshoot the computer. System Specs MSI B450 Tomahawk Max AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Cores G.Skill Ripjaws V16GB(2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory Evga Geforce RTX 2070 Super 8GB Evga supernova powersuppply 650watts 80 plus gold

Start with a DDU uninstall of your GPU drivers following a clean install of the GPU drivers. If that doesn't fix the issue we will look somewhere else.

• Download DDU and latest GPU drivers
  • Go in safe mode
  • Unplug your internet
  • Start DDU and clean "nvidia" drivers (Click on clean and reboot)
  • Rebooting in normal mode. Install the latest drivers and reboot.
  • Plug your internet.

Reactions: ern88
Sep 7, 2020
Start with a DDU uninstall of your GPU drivers following a clean install of the GPU drivers. If that doesn't fix the issue we will look somewhere else.

• Download DDU and latest GPU drivers
  • Go in safe mode
  • Unplug your internet
  • Start DDU and clean "nvidia" drivers (Click on clean and reboot)
  • Rebooting in normal mode. Install the latest drivers and reboot.
  • Plug your internet.

Thanks for the fast response, I did the reinstallations with DDU and the issue still persists.