[SOLVED] Green Screen Flickering Issue. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Feb 1, 2022
Laptop: Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
Motherboard: KBL - Sienta_KLS
Ram: ChannelA-DIMM0 859B, ChannelB-DIMM0 SK Hynix
SSD/HDD:
Model WDC WD10SPZX-21Z10T0
Model HFS128G39TND-N210A
I got no clue where to look for the brand
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti, Intel HD Graphics 630
PSU: Acer AC/DC Adapter ADP 135KB

I have been having random Green screen issues for some reason. I use my laptop daily and it works just fine for the first 6-8 hrs of usage but after that, I keep getting screen flickering randomly and it is not continuous it keeps going and coming back randomly.
View: https://imgur.com/a/nmGwupA

Here is what it looks like.
View: https://youtu.be/oGLNUYXnhTA

Here is the video of what it looks like. I saw some guy commenting that connect some monitor to check if it is a screen issue or GPU but I don't have any space monitors so I tried it with my phone idk if it works.
I gave it for repair and they said it is fixed but clearly not so idk what the problem is. It works fine for a couple of hours then suddenly this keeps happening.
If anyone knows what this is about please help.
Thanks.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You will need to connect an external monitor to your laptop to rule out a bad display on your laptop or if it's a bad GPU on the laptop. If the issue crops up after a number of hours of use, then the backlight panel(on the laptop) needs replacing but please use an external monitor before you go and waste money without verifying that the GPU isn't saying goodbye.

Source a monitor from your friend or neighbor or take your laptop over to your friend or neighbor's house.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You will need to connect an external monitor to your laptop to rule out a bad display on your laptop or if it's a bad GPU on the laptop. If the issue crops up after a number of hours of use, then the backlight panel(on the laptop) needs replacing but please use an external monitor before you go and waste money without verifying that the GPU isn't saying goodbye.

Source a monitor from your friend or neighbor or take your laptop over to your friend or neighbor's house.

Solution
Feb 1, 2022
Ohk Thanks a lot of your reply! I'll do that before making any decisions on changing the display. The problem is the issue randomly pops up after a lot of hours so I guess I'll have to actively go and keep working on the laptop for few hours with external display.
Also, can you tell what might have caused this issue? It was working fine for like almost 3 years now. I wanna know if I did something that led to this or it is just my laptop getting old.
Thnx again for your support