[SOLVED] Green vertical line on monitor

Gaige

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
My PC worked with my monitor this morning but I came home from work and my monitor had a green vertical line near the middle. I restarted my PC and now my computer will not connect with my monitor. I’ve unplugged both the monitor and PC, as well as the HDMI cable. The green line appeared on my monitor while the pc had no signal to the monitor so I am leaning towards monitor (pc was still plugged into the monitor at this time just without signal). Help!

Flamebrander

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
My PC worked with my monitor this morning but I came home from work and my monitor had a green vertical line near the middle. I restarted my PC and now my computer will not connect with my monitor. I’ve unplugged both the monitor and PC, as well as the HDMI cable. The green line appeared on my monitor while the pc had no signal to the monitor so I am leaning towards monitor (pc was still plugged into the monitor at this time just without signal). Help!

Yeah, my monitor has the same issue. Its a loose pixel row light or whatever its called. You could either just ignore it and get used to it, or whack it a lot to try and restick it. It has no performance hits, so its just a line.