Question Grey Screen (updated)

Jan 25, 2021
Well Hello again,

Few days ago i posted here that my computer has a weird problem with showing grey screen and turning off the peripherals (mouse,keyboard and headset), and all of people told me to return the computer to the shop. However, i bring it to the shop and they were like to run a stress test in their service room where they diagnose computers. Which they did they rolled back Graphics card driver, and runed a stress test (Full HD) for like 20 minutes and really nothing happened computer was working pretty fine and they also ran the games i was getting errors from and they played it like 20 minutes also.. Everything was working pretty fine and i was assuming thats it my computer is not broken its just a driver. I came home installed Red Dead Redemption 2 and ran the game to play.. But after 2 mins. AGAIN! The same problem they "fixed" in the shop. Grey screen for 7 second then monitor is off, and also all my hardware pheriperals too. So i was wondering what driver can i install and what from or its a Power Supply problem in my house and i need to buy a amplifier or smth like that...

I can't really again go to the shop is there any way to fix this problem and use the computer what is meant to be used..

My PC Specs:
AMD RX580 Gaming Graphics Card
Ryzen 7 2700x Processor
700w Power Supply (Don't know the exact brand)
BIOSTAR 8450MH Motherboard
Philips 248E9Q (23.6inch Wide LCD monitor 248E9Q) (HDMI Port)

My last post: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/grey-screen-monitor-loses-signal.3682738/#post-22179949