Jun 23, 2019
guys can i run gpu gt 1030 on my pc lenovo v520 15ikl ?😕

Specs:
G4400 3.0Ghz
PSU: 180W
Ram: 4gb ddr4 2400mhz
HDD: 500GB WD Blue

It will work - your PC motherboard has a PCI-E x16 slot, which is pretty much all you need for a low-power GPU like a GT 1030. Your CPU will bottleneck the GPU however, but I doubt you have the money to upgrade the entire PC, which is why allowing the bottleneck is your best bet. But you should really start saving up for a platform upgrade to a newer platform like Ryzen or 8th or 9th gen Intel - a dual core CPU will bottleneck every current game out there that has even somewhat demanding graphics.

Jun 23, 2019
It will work - your PC motherboard has a PCI-E x16 slot, which is pretty much all you need for a low-power GPU like a GT 1030. Your CPU will bottleneck the GPU however, but I doubt you have the money to upgrade the entire PC, which is why allowing the bottleneck is your best bet. But you should really start saving up for a platform upgrade to a newer platform like Ryzen or 8th or 9th gen Intel - a dual core CPU will bottleneck every current game out there that has even somewhat demanding graphics.
ah thanks bro but need gpu low profile? if i got gt 1030 not low profile What will happen

ah thanks bro but need gpu low profile? if i got gt 1030 not low profile What will happen
That depends on your case, if it's too slim to fit in a full-size card then your GPU will peek out of the case and you will have to run the PC with the case's side panel off - that's not too much of a problem except it'll significantly increase the dust buildup in the system. I would say get a low profile one just to be safe, you never know with these prebuilt PC's.

Jun 23, 2019
That depends on your case, if it's too slim to fit in a full-size card then your GPU will peek out of the case and you will have to run the PC with the case's side panel off - that's not too much of a problem except it'll significantly increase the dust buildup in the system. I would say get a low profile one just to be safe, you never know with these prebuilt PC's.
thanks <3
also discord shutdown lol