Feb 3, 2019
Just a quick summary:

GTX 1070Ti
Intel i5 3340
8 gb ram
Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 DVI
G7 Power Extreme 750W
BENQ Zowie XL2411 144Hz

I recently purchased a 1070ti, but when using the DVI cable (I used this with my previous card GTX 970 and it worked fine) It would boot the motherboard logo and then it would never make it to the windows login screen. It would then output not signal detected and it would sit on a black screen inevitably.

I then plugged in an HDMI and it worked, however it only seems to work if i unplug it and plug it back in after every restart. I tried plugging the DVI into the Graphics card while the computer was on while also having the HDMI plugged in, the fan on the GPU then ramped up to 100%. I would be fine using HDMI but my monitor doesnt support 144Hz through HDMI so the dvi port is the only other way. Any help much appreciated thanks :)

Feb 8, 2019
I am having similar problems with my 1070ti from EVGA. The HDMI and DVI ports have stopped functioning entirely. I am about to order a display port cable to see if that works better. Sometimes I wonder if the factories that make these turn out bad batches or something. Totally sucks.

TRENDING THREADS