Question GTX 1650 mobile not getting detected?

Darkscythe

Prominent
Feb 26, 2023
I was playing a game when I noticed that I was constantly getting poor FPS. I looked into settings, and saw that my integrated graphics was being used. Opening task manager, only GPU detected was GPU 0- Internal [UHD 630]. I had already installed the studio drivers a while back. Now, trying to reinstall, installer says no Graphic Card detected... Only relevant error that comes to my mind is a BSOD I had a while earlier due to "Video_Memory_Management_Internal", but would resolve by the reboot windows automatically performed. Some help would be appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Open up Device Manager and see if anything is flagged with a yellow exclamation mark, with an error code 43. Use GPU-Z and see if any fields are showing up with 0(zero)'s.

You state that you're working with a GTX1650 Mobile, that would mean you have a laptop, what is the make, model and SKU to your laptop?

Darkscythe

Prominent
Feb 26, 2023
Device manager under "Display Adapters" shows only Intel UHD 630, and no, there are no listings flagged with a yellow exclamation mark.

I do indeed have a laptop, whose specs are as follows:

Acer Aspire 7 A715-75G,
intel core i5 9300H;
16gb ram [upgraded from 8 gb];
a 512gb Nvme SSD;

GPU-Z only finds my integrated graphics, and all fields are filled. Thank you!