Question GTX 1660 Ti clock speed

Mar 7, 2019
Hey there,
I just got my GTX 1660 Ti windforce which come with a boost up to 1845 Mhz. I tried GPU-Z plus MSI Afterburner and AORUS Engine an the GPU goes with boost of 2100 Mhz until GPU-Z shows me an error.
Does anyone know what I can do to get the regular clock speed???

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Two GPU tools? Just use one. For the stock settings, don't run any tools at all. GPU-Z should be completely passive though and you can use that for monitoring.

MSI Afterburner should show the stock configuration unless you have messed with it. GPU Boost 3.0 will go up to the limits that are set, so the base and stock boost clock are essentially irrelevant. As long as temperature and power allow it will go as fast as possible. (That is all 'overclocking' with Nvidia is these days, changing the limits and seeing how far it will go) Even shunt mods and custom cooling are just changing how the algorithm will be applied to the GPU.

Mar 7, 2019
Two GPU tools? Just use one. For the stock settings, don't run any tools at all. GPU-Z should be completely passive though and you can use that for monitoring.

MSI Afterburner should show the stock configuration unless you have messed with it. GPU Boost 3.0 will go up to the limits that are set, so the base and stock boost clock are essentially irrelevant. As long as temperature and power allow it will go as fast as possible. (That is all 'overclocking' with Nvidia is these days, changing the limits and seeing how far it will go) Even shunt mods and custom cooling are just changing how the algorithm will be applied to the GPU.
Thank's for the answer.