Question GTX 1660 Ti connected but No Output

Jun 7, 2019
I bought a New Graphics Card Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti to upgrade my build but unfortunately when i connected the Grfx Card and tried to boot up my machine, it showed No signal.

Basically my Monitor is pretty Old so I am using HDMI to VGA convertor ( as my monitor is having only VGA port ). Can anyone tell me the solution..?

Jun 7, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

My system Specs are -
Mobo - Z270x Ultra Gaming
i5 7600k processor
8 GB DDR4 Ram
Corsair VS 650 PSU
Cooler master Liquid Cooler for Processor
Monitor - AOC ( probably an old VGA monitor )
Graphic Card - Gigabyte 1660 Ti 6 GB

Jun 7, 2019
+1^
But I suspect the digital to analog converter is the issue. Which one are you using?
The Digital to Analog convertor i am using is a pretty cheap one.
But when i connect HDMi to VGA convertor to my Motherboard, my monitor picks up the display...
Now when i am connecting the same to graphic card, monitor fails to pick up the display...

Jun 7, 2019
I suppose the next thing to do is verify that you didn't get a bad card. Any way you can test it on a modern digital monitor? Or try it in a friend's machine?
I have replaced the Graphic Card from the shop but still the same issue. Previously my monitor was able to pick up display when i was using Gigabyte1060 DDR5 Graphic Card. Now after upgrading to 1660 Ti DDR6, it is failing to pick up display.

Jun 7, 2019
Not sure if it an active or not. But it worked with GTX1060 so i presume it should also work with GTX 1660 Ti. But my monitor is pretty old VGA monitor AOC 1619SW